Tools

Bad day at the office?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

One of Us
posted Hide Post
There’s bad days then there’s BAD days!

No one got hurt though and he was kind of respectful.

DRSS

Posts: 1975 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Like the truck driver who found out his wife was leaving him for his best friend + that the bank was repossessing his truck + everything he owned. He was making one final run + picked up a hitchhiker who turned out to be a hijacker who before stealing his truck, strips him naked + ties him face-first into a tree. He is lamenting his losses when a car on the highway stops + a guy comes over + asks him what's going on so he tells him. The new guy unzips his fly + says, "This just isn't your day, is it?"

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Truck drivers are the worst witnesses. Back when I used to try personal injury cases, we had a very defensible case and my two best witnesses were the driver himself, surprisingly, and the dispatcher. Turned out the dispatcher was sending the driver on a lot of long haul trips so he could be alone with the driver's wife. The driver finally figured it out and they had a huge fist fight at the office and my client chose to fire both of them about a month out from trial. Thanks a lot.

Posts: 10368 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Then there's the one about the trucker who gets hijacked stripped naked + tied with his back to the tree. When help finally arrives the worn shell of a man has only one statement, "Doesn't that calf have a mother?"

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker rotflmo