New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hell is where
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
An American was telling one of his favorite jokes to a group of friends. "Hell is a place where the cooks are British, the waiters are French, the policemen are Germans, and the trains are run by Italians."

The lone European in the group pondered all this for a second and responded, "I can't say about the police and the trains, but you're probably right about going out to eat. A restaurant in Hell would be one where the cooks are British and the waiters are French - and the customers are all Americans."

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
getting a little bit cranky because we haven't liberated the Ukraine from the soviets...?

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, just a thank you gift in return for French jokes. I am realistic, I will not expect debrained deballed people like you to do something like that.
It is been taken care of locally.

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Easy Rich,easy,pay no attention to this soviet scum,try to forgive + just remember when you had your 1st beer.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Easy Rich,easy,pay no attention to this soviet scum ,try to forgive + just remember when you had your 1st beer.

another low IQ..