THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    A man dies and goes to hell.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A man dies and goes to hell.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted
A man dies and goes to hell. There he finds that there is a different hell for each country.
He goes to the German hell and asks, "What do they do here?"
He is told,"First they put you in an electric chair for an hour. Then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour. Then the German devil comes in and whips you for the rest of the day."
The man does not like the sound of that at all, so he moves on. He checks out the USA hell as well as the Russian hell and many more. He discovers that they are all more or less the same as the German hell.
Then he comes to the South African hell and finds that there is a long line of people waiting to get in.
Amazed, he asks, "What do they do here?"
He is told, "First they put you in an electric chair for an hour. Then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour. Then the African devil comes in and whips you for the rest of the day."
"But that is exactly the same as all the other hells - why are there so many people waiting to get in?"
"Because maintenance is so bad that the electric chair does
not work, if it does work there is no electricity, someone has stolen all the nails from the bed, and the devil is a former Government employee, so he comes in, signs the register and then goes to sleep. "

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Sign me up! flame

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13654 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That is about right.

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you sure that's not the detroit city council?

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wasbeeman:

I can't tell the difference...

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Swamp_Fox:
quote:
Originally posted by wasbeeman:

I can't tell the difference...

is there a difference???

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2 clap

Posts: 885 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With Quote