Notify
Tools

Barber & The Mexican
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted
One of my amigos sent me this:

One day a florist goes to the barber for a haircut. After the cut he goes to pay the barber. The barber replies "I'm sorry but I cannot accept money from you. I'm performing a community service."

The florist is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and one dozen roses waiting at his door.

A cop goes in for a haircut and he also tries to pay the barber after the cut but the barber replies "I'm sorry I cannot accept money from you because I'm doing community service."

The cop is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber opens his shop there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts at his door.

A Mexican yardman goes in for a haircut and he also tries to pay the barber. But again the barber replies "I'm sorry I can't accept money from you as I am doing a community service."

The Mexican is happy and leaves.

Next morning when the barber goes to open his shop there are a dozen Mexicans waiting for a free haircut.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tembo
posted Hide Post
clap beer

Posts: 2596 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Now this would have a truely happy endding, if the I.C.E. bus hauled them away. dancing

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
if he had given a cop a free haircut he wouldnt have had to wait till the next morning. everyone in the dept. would have been there code 3.

Posts: 3986 | Location: in the tall grass "milling" around. | Registered: 09 December 2006Reply With Quote