New
Find
Notify
Tools

He can fly
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A man was in the waiting room at the hospital, pacing the floor. His wife was inside having their first child. After a while the doctor came out to talk to the nervous father.
"Well, your baby is here. It's a boy. And guess what? He can fly!" The doctor let go of the baby and it hit the floor with a SMACK. The father was irrate. The doctor calmed him down

"Don't worry, I'm a doctor. I know what I'm doing. Your baby really can fly. Watch." Again, the doctor picked up the baby, and this time tossed it across the room. Again, the baby hit the floor with a hard SMACK. The father was just about ready to kill the doctor.

"You idiot! You're going to kill my baby!"

"Don't worry. He just needs to be scared a little." So the doctor took the baby and held it out the third story window. The doctor let go of the baby and it hit the sidewalk below with a sickening SPLAT. The father was beside himself with anger.

"You son-of-a-bitch! I'm gonna kill you!"

"Hey, don't worry! I'm just joking with you. Your baby was stillborn."

Posts: 3986 | Location: in the tall grass "milling" around. | Registered: 09 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LRH270
posted Hide Post
That's just wrong.

Posts: 1582 | Location: Arizona and Nevada since 1979. | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jeff Sullivan
posted Hide Post
I normally don't comment on "humor" posts, but I had a close friend lose a baby a couple of months ago and find this shit tasteless.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
I normally don't comment on jokes, either -- but this isn't one. It is simply crude and tastless.

A local couple has been praying for a miracle that the doctors would be wrong and that their son may be born alive. They knew the outlook was bleak but hoped for at least a little time with him.

It wasn't to be.

He was buried Tuesday.

But even if I hadn't been close to this situation, I still would have found this extremely offensive. But, that's just my opinion...

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9412 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Consider the source.....

Jon Larsson - Hunter - Shooter - Reloader - Mostly in that order...Wink

Posts: 682 | Location: Western Montana | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
Could not find any humor in this one tasteless thumbdown thumbdown

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You may want to have someone explain the word "humor" to you.....it is obvious you have no idea what it means or you wouldn't post this type of crap in the humor section.

Posts: 1669 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
lighten up. its a joke. get the sand out of your pussy.
BOO-HOO! theres a joke about ahlshimers on the board. "my granny had it and thats not funny".
BOO-HOO! there a joke about divorce "my parents are getting a divorce and thats not funny"
BOO-HOO! BOO-HOO!
i cant take it BOO-HOO. thats not funny.

Posts: 3986 | Location: in the tall grass "milling" around. | Registered: 09 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
As you can see, NO ONE here has agreed with you.

'Nuff said.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9412 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tasteless donttroll

Ron

Posts: 47 | Location: Magnolia Bluff, FL | Registered: 13 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bobby Tomek:
As you can see, NO ONE here has agreed with you.

'Nuff said.

oh, im gonna cry myself to sleep....

One of Us
Picture of trapntrav
posted Hide Post
you actually thought that joke was funny, did you laugh out loud? WOW, you are a different sort of human being. I'm afraid to know what you don't find funny. How old are you? there is no way you've reached puberty you little P.O.S.!!!! Roll Eyes

Posts: 256 | Location: Fort Nelson, BC, Canada | Registered: 04 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If that's humor in SC, thumbdown then I proud to be a Texan!

Posts: 265 | Location: Bulverde, Texas | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wasn't aware that those who are interred in mental institutions were allowed access to computers. Thanks for clearing that up. killpc

one of us
Picture of aktoklat
posted Hide Post
I can think of one person on this forum to place on my ignore list thumbdown

Focus on the leading edge!

Posts: 453 | Location: Louisiana by way of Alaska | Registered: 02 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is this kind of post show the rest of us what "One of Us"means I don't think I want to be one.

Posts: 68 | Location: Camrose Alberta | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
Just wrong on too many levels!

No more............PLEASE!

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
aktoklat nailed it. Placed this guy on your ignore list, and stop feeding the trolls. My ignore list is short, but it has been earned.
Bill

Posts: 1089 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
while it is a sick joke, everyone makes mistakes. i bet theres been a time when all of you have wished you didnt say something that you did. ive had a few of those.

Posts: 735 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 17 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll tell you one thing for sure worse than that joke, and that would be the lack of freedom to make rotten jokes.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought is was hilarious and made me lol. Thanks for posting!

Posts: 35 | Location: KS | Registered: 05 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I thought is was hilarious and made me lol. Thanks for posting!

Must be related! troll

Posts: 1118 | Location: Left Coast | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Possibly poor judgement - we've got to learn somehow though.

"Shoot hard, boys."

Posts: 115 | Location: Duluth, MN | Registered: 17 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Possibly poor judgement - we've got to learn somehow though.

Surely you jest...

Posts: 1118 | Location: Left Coast | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
my brother and sister in-law had a stillborn baby about nine years ago...she still cries over baby Jacob every now and then. This goes beyond crude and tasteless.

If anyone wonders what the boundaries are in humor, this is over the line.

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote