New
Find
Notify
Tools

polish pilot
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
in the last days of WWII the Japanese resorted to kamikaze pilots. Poland noted their success and started their own program. Their leading pilot was awarded a medal after completing 27 missions

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the humor.

I have no idea how Polish jokes got started? I am going to speak up against them. Last night we ate dinner at the Staropolska Restaurant in New Britain, CT. I had the Polish Platter which is excellent. They are very nice there and I would say have the best looking waitresses.

Get the 'power' or optic that your eye likes instead of what someone else says.

When we go to the doctor they ask us what lens we like!

Do that with your optics.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
An old Polish joke from when I was thirty years younger:

A Pole goes to be interviewed to join the Polish Army. The conducting officer asks him what he would do if he were attacked simultaneously by a German and a Russian soldier.

He replies that he would kill first the German and then the Russian.

He is asked why. He replies that being a good Pole he knows that he must do his duty before he enjoys his pleasure.

Posts: 6821 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Those ethnic jokes are really funny....., especially when they are not about the French.
I've been told that Poles are buried bent over at the waist, holding their ankles, so all the people, who tell Polish jokes, can kiss their arses.

Posts: 868 | Location: maryland | Registered: 25 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Or how about the Belgian who decided to take the boat over to England one day. Until he saw the sign on the motorway "Pas de Calais"...so he turned around and went back home.

Posts: 6821 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Beautiful women in this race as well as all others.As to the males + the subject of ethnicity+ borderlines involved;were Manfred Frieherre Von Richtoven (sp)to be considered, he would rank as a person of polish descent.Yet the world knows him + we all still claim him as most German.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4394 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've been told that Poles are buried bent over at the waist, holding their ankles, so all the people, who tell Polish jokes, can kiss their arses.

I allways found this to be very handy to park my bike rotflmo

Proud DRSS member