Find
Notify
Tools

the fly
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
there was a fly sitting a a lilmb just 6" above thew stream
a fish in the stream saw the fly and thought if he drops 6" i will have a good meal
a bear on the shore saw the fish and thought that if the fish gets the fly i can get the fish and have a good meal
there was a hunter higing behind a tree who saw the bear and thought that if the bear grabs the fish i can shoot the bear
a little mouse was in a hole at the base of the tree and saw what happening and thought that if the hunter shoots the bear he will drop his sandwich and i will have a good meal
Above the mouse there was a cat laying on a limb and he saw what was happening and thought that when the hunter dropped his sandwich and the mouse came out to get it he could jump on the mouse and have a good meal
Just then the fly dropped into the stream, the fish rose up and grabben the fly, the bear grabbed the fish, the hunter shot the bear but dropped his sandwich, the mouse came out to grab the sandwich, the cat sprang off the limb, but misjudged the mouse and fell into the stream

the moral of this story is

when the fly drops 6" the pussy gets wet

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
lol tu2

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
dancing rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Oh, Aesop,you old libertine.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote