Find
Notify
Tools

Blind Estimate
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted
A woman goes into Wal-Mart to buy a rod and reel for her grandson's birthday. She doesn't know which one to get so she grabs one and goes to the counter. A Wal-Mart associate is behind the counter wearing dark glasses. She says, "Excuse me sir, can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?"

He replies, "I'm completely blind, but if you'll drop it on the counter I can tell you about it from the sound it makes." She doesn't believe him but drops it on the counter anyway.

He says, "That's a Shakespeare graphite rod with a Zebco 404 reel equiped with 10lb test monofilament. It's a good all around combination and it's on sale this week for $25."

Amazed, she says "I'll take it!" She opens her purse but drops her credit card on the floor. As she bends down to pick it up, she passes gas.

She is very embarrassed but concludes there is no way the salesman could tell it was she that farted. Being blind, he wouldn't know that she was the only person at the counter.

The associate rings up the sale and says, "That'll be $39.50." The woman is totally confused by this and says, "Didn't you tell me it was on special for $25? How did you get $39.50?"

He replies, "The rod and reel is $25, the duck call is $11 and the catfish bait is $3.50."

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
animal

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote