THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Re: Rules and Regs for Rookie St. Patty's Day Partiers

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Re: Rules and Regs for Rookie St. Patty's Day Partiers
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I like Murphy's on Second Avenue, but what do I know, I'm from Texas and we make our whiskey from corn...

Although, anyone with any taste buds knows that Black Bush is better than that peat slosh they make across the way.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001
one of us
posted Hide Post

Gatogordo:

Peat slosh? Is that how you refer to the "water of life"? Sir! This is a deadly insult to us Irish. Some of my mother's people being from Texas, I was taught at an early age that it was blasphemy to contradict anybody from Texas about anything. Fortunately I also had a father who provided some balance to my education. Nonetheless, I shall be restrained and merely observe that I heard that Texas was laid out by the devil but his health couldn't stand it so he moved to hell.

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Gato,,,,Black jack does'nt come close to A lot of whiskies,,I'd get a fifth of granddad at double the price before I touch jack,,then in americains,,,,7 is as smooth as you can get,,,with a hint of honey and butter,,,nutty follow through,,Then you have an even nuttier follow through when it all hits you .The irish and scotch,Jameson really good stuff for the $.Cutty sark post some pretty hot babes on thier web site,and make a fairly smooth liquor. The uk dudes make some good whiskey,,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think everyone just suck it up and admit that it doesn't get much better than Herra Dura Anejo Gold Tequila - Corazon Gold will also work just fine. The nice thing about Tequila is that it's damn good any day of the year and, being from Texas, you can get it any time. If you want to drink shooters, you should stick with the Padron Gold - much smoother for drinking straight.

Shannon