THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    A short Bible reading from Genesis
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A short Bible reading from Genesis
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
TODAY'S SHORT READING FROM THE BIBLE...

From Genesis: "And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the earth.”
Then he made the earth round...and He laughed and laughed and laughed

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Von Gruff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xgrunt:

From Genesis: "And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the earth.”

Please quote chapter and verse.

Von Gruff.

http://www.vongruffknives.com/

Gen 12: 1-3

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12

Posts: 2693 | Location: South Otago New Zealand. | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think it's supposed to be humorous.

That's why it's posted here...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Von Gruff:
quote:
Originally posted by xgrunt:

I'm sure there are enough versions of the Bible, he can find the appropriate one. Big Grin

Grizz

Please quote chapter and verse.

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
eah Rich,I had a 'friend' that was a babtist + i told him the old Flip Wilson routine about David + Goliath in Bathshebas bar + grill + he got totally pissed. Come on,its a joke.Wish the rags would lighten up as well.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote