New
Find
Notify
Tools

A tough decision
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
An absolutely gorgeous assistant to the president fo a big US bank accompanies her boss to Japan. The bank is eager to close a deal but the boss is a decent guy and tells his assistant that she doesn't have to give any sexual favors and that the bank will forego the whole deal altogether if she is hit on by the Japanese.

Sure enough, an influential member of the Japanese team hits on her. He tells her that he wnats her for his wife. The lady is thinking fast She doesn't really like the Japanese anyway. {Side comment by an old Yank} Smiler

She tells the Japanese suitor: " Before I marry anyone, I want a 75 carat diamond ring and a 100 carat diamond tiara".

The Japanese says: " OK, OK!, I buy, I buy!

Realizing thatr she made it too easy, the lady now says:" I want a 100 room mansion in New York City and a 1000 acre winter estate in Hawaii". The Japanese makes a series of phone calls to brokers and then announces: " "OK, OK, I buy, I buy!"

The lady now is near panic. (She really doesn't like the Japanese) She has one final conditon for marriage.

The lady says: " I couldn't marry any man with a penis less than 12" long".

The Japanese gets a stunned look on his face. He licks his lips, wipes his face and is clearly upset. He tells the lady that he has to make some phone calls. The lady is feeling better now. The Japanese is involved in some intense phone conversation in Japanese.

Finally, the Japanese gets off the phone and says triumphantly: " OK,OK! I cut! I cut!"

Posts: 619 | Location: The Empire State | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
clap clap Hmm.......Japanese 12 inches, hey was that a flying pig that just went past!! Wink

Posts: 161 | Location: Brisbane Australia | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Like Richard Pryor said,"I did'nt say they were'nt working dicks,I just said they were rice dicks".

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4247 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
mona

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Billsleg:

I sort of had the same thought myself when I read this joke. Smiler (I figured that US Marines and GIs who said during the occupation that the Jap girls loved them were just bragging!) Smiler

Posts: 619 | Location: The Empire State | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With Quote