THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Harley Guy and Suicidal Woman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harley Guy and Suicidal Woman
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A tough looking group of bikers were out riding when they saw a woman about to jump off a bridge... so they stopped and parked their Harleys. Their leader, a big burly man, gets off his bike and says, "What are you doing?" "I'm going to commit suicide," she says. While he didn't want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss an opportunity either, so he asked her... "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?" So she does... And it was a long, deep, lingering, spine-tingling kiss. After she's finished, the biker leader says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I've ever had! That's a real talent you are wasting. You could be famous. Why in the world would you want to commit suicide?" "My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl..." The authorities think she may have been pushed…

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good Grief!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

US Navy RETIRED
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 526 | Location: Seattle | Registered: 17 June 2010Reply With Quote