Hahahahahaha!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
jumping

One of Us
Picture of Tembo
posted Hide Post
Holy shit. Somebody should send those idiots a memo that the 1960's are over. Also, is it just me or did the guy with the big beard look like Charlie Manson????

Posts: 2596 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kiwiwildcat
posted Hide Post
We had Greenpeace protesting at oil exploration down here in New Zealand a couple of weeks ago, in the Tasman Sea. Those same buch of losers protesting at Oil Companies for polluting the environment. Funny how they turned up in boats powered by the same fuel that they are protesting about

She was only the Fish Mongers daughter. But she lay on the slab and said 'fillet'

Posts: 511 | Location: Auckland, New Zealand. | Registered: 22 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kiwiwildcat:
We had Greenpeace protesting at oil exploration down here in New Zealand a couple of weeks ago, in the Tasman Sea. Those same buch of losers protesting at Oil Companies for polluting the environment. Funny how they turned up in boats powered by the same fuel that they are protesting about

I spent 3 years stationed on the USS Pyro (AE-24), which was an ammunition ship homeported out of Concord Naval weapons Station in the Bay Area of Cali. When we went under the Golden Gate Bridge from sea on our way home, Greenpeace, which has its headquarters in San Francisco, used to drop plastic bags full of trash from the bridge onto the ship in protest of nuclear weapons.

I never could understand the hypocracy. An environmental organization, protesting something by dumping trash and plastic into San Francisco Bay. After those orders were over, I left that state and vowed that my shadow will never darken it again. That was 1993 and so far I've kept that promise.

The idiots on this video are, based on what I saw when I was there, very representative of that state. And that is the very reason it is rapidly failing.

Posts: 2940 | Location: Colorado by birth, Navy by choice. | Registered: 26 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dude, ya gonna bogart that doobie or what...?

You can always tell people who want you to drop your own ideals and value systems and live under theirs; by govt edict if need be.

The bearded munchkin who liked to steal fruit from other people's property was tied for my favorite with the girl who was screwing and hitch hiking her way around the country. She figures out bumming a ride is like, dude, conserving fuel. Like, totally into ride sharing to save the planet.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kiwiwildcat
posted Hide Post
quote:
the girl who was screwing and hitch hiking her way around the country. She figures out bumming a ride is like, dude, conserving fuel. Like, totally into ride sharing to save the planet.

Not to mention smoking the old green stuff as well, which would explain why she sounded stoned. Fried brain cells because of said ol green stuff goes a long way to her totally illogical thought processes.

Actually, she does have a purpose - as a bloody good laugh (along with the Charles Manson double)!

She was only the Fish Mongers daughter. But she lay on the slab and said 'fillet'

Posts: 511 | Location: Auckland, New Zealand. | Registered: 22 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm doing a couple of ecological things.

1 - When changing the oil in my car, return it directly to the ground as it was drilled from there to begin with. Over time this will create a new oil field to use this as a renewable resource.

2. Cut down all trees, remove all other vegitation, and cover the property in concrete. This is preventative in that the vegitation can then no longer burn reducing the carbon emissions from that area.

3. Eat large uantities of meat. This requires the slaughter of large numbers of animals. By removing these animals from the population they no longer release methane which is suposed to be a cause of global warming, or is it cooling ? Oh well we'll just call it climate change so we're right either way.

Yes it's cocked, and it has bullets too!!!

Posts: 582 | Location: Apache Junction, AZ | Registered: 08 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kiwiwildcat
posted Hide Post
I'm also going to do my bit for the environment. I am going to place a large sized cork up my asshole and thus prevent any escape of methane into the atmosphere when I pass wind.

one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
The truly scary part is that they vote

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
Guys
I will promise you that those types are a minority here in California.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6838 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seeing this makes me want to go club a baby seal.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by remshooter:
Seeing this makes me want to go club a baby seal.

animal

One of Us
Picture of Pig Farmer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Guys

Jason

Jason:

Sorry to disagree with you buddy, but you've lived here too long. Since I grew up in Idaho and still go back there, I get to see a fair amount of normal. I think the video clip actually fairly represents a majority of "northern" Californians. All those folks who don't live on the left coast should be thankful that there are a few of us on the front lines fighting for the American way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The government consists of a gang of men exactly like you and me. They have, taking one with another, no special talent for the business of government; they have only a talent for getting and holding office. Their principal device to that end is to search out groups who pant and pine for something they can't get and to promise to give it to them. Nine times out of ten that promise is worth nothing. The tenth time is made good by looting A to satisfy B. In other words, government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods." -- H. L. Mencken

Posts: 25 | Location: Santa Rosa, California USA | Registered: 27 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think I could scatter this crowd in a sec. Just walk up w some soap and water and maybe a razor, like man you know. killpc

The things you see when you don't have a gun.
NRA Endowment Life Member
Proud father of an active duty
Submariner... Go NAVY!

Posts: 436 | Location: Lynchburg, Home of Texas Independence | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kingd:
I think I could scatter this crowd in a sec. Just walk up w some soap and water and maybe a razor, like man you know. killpc

animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBrown:
Guys

And people ask me why I moved to Texas after 50 years in California...........California is in the tank and now you know why.

Don't ask me what happened, when I left Viet Nam, we were winning.

Posts: 444 | Location: Rockport, Texas | Registered: 19 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brain1
posted Hide Post
WTF
Birth control should be retroactive.
Talk about family planning, they really did drink the cool-aid.

You can borrow money, but you can't borrow time. Don't wait, go now.
Savannah Safaris Namibia
Otjitambi Trails & Safaris
DRSS
NRA
SCI
DSC
TSRA
TMPA

Posts: 1265 | Location: Bridgeport, Tx | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Damn oxygen thieves cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo

SUSTAINABLY HUNTING THE BLUE PLANET!
"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful, murder respectable and to give an appearence of solidity to pure wind." Dr J A du Plessis

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote