THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Atheist walking in the woods
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Atheist walking in the woods
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
An atheist was walking through the woods.

'What majestic trees! 'What powerful rivers’ 'What beautiful animals! He said to himself.

Suddenly, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him.

He turned to look .... . . and saw a 7-foot grizzly bear charge towards him.

He ran as fast as he could along the path. He looked over his shoulder & saw that the bear was closing on him ....

He looked over his shoulder again, and the bear was even closer .... and then ..... He tripped and fell.

Rolling over to pick himself up, he found the bear was right on top of him .........reaching towards him with its left paw .....

and raising the right paw to strike ...

At that instant the Atheist cried out, 'Oh my God!'

Time Stopped ... The bear froze ......The forest was silent ....

A bright light shone upon the man, and a voice came out of the sky ...

"You deny my existence for all these years, you teach others I don't exist

and even credit creation to cosmic accident ........

Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament?" "Am I to count you as a believer?"

The atheist looked directly into the light ....

"It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask you to treat me as a Christian now ...

but perhaps you could make the BEAR a Christian?"

... a pause ...

"Very well," said the voice ...

The light went out.

The sounds of the forest resumed .... the bear dropped his right arm ...

brought both paws together ...

"Lord, bless this food, which I am about to receive. Amen."

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 1230 | Location: Saugerties, New York | Registered: 12 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Kinda like the guy who went bear hunting in the Ozarks. He saw this bear, fired, missed + then the bear knocked the rifle out of his hand + proceeded to pull the guys pants down v+ break him over a log like a single shot 410. + then apply the shoveling of coal, etc. The guy humiliated came back the next year determined to kill this bear; same results, he missed + the bear packed his luggage (so to speak). This went on for several years with the guy thinking that sooner or later I will get my revenge, but alas never. The last time he entered the forest the bear said to him, "You're really not here for the hunting are you?"

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote