New
Find
Notify
Tools

The last straw
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A man came home from work one day, parked himself in his Lazyboy and innocently asked his wife, whats for dinner?

His wife turned from the TV and snarled at him, make your own dinner! I'm not your effing slave!

After a long day and not wanting to get into this new behavior from his normally quiet wife, he got up and made something to eat.

After eating he sat in his chair again and remarked, i sure could use a drink, to which his wife replied, make your own bloody drink, i'm not your slave anymore!

This same behavior went on all evening and the man finally inquired.....whats with you, and the attiude? His wife replied.....i was at a womens lib meeting today and realized that i did not have to take shit from you!

The man replied.....so you really like this womens lib thing huh? The wife said.....yes, its the best thing that ever happened!

After giving this some thought the man replied.....since you are so "liberated" i guess you won't mind if you don't see me for awhile?

The wife replied.....absolutely!

Several days went by and she did not see him, then on the fourth day......the swelling went down and she could see.....just a little bit of him

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think this happens more and more to good men. I have dated a woman that "know" exactly how to use "being a woman"to her advantage. Let me tell you, everyone was on her side ever time only because she was well a she and not a he. It make me wounder. (not that I would ever do it my self)Some of these Asses that kill there wives might have got trapped by one of those "not so nice, not so awnest ones". Maybe Scout Peterson had that problem? How knowes. Long story short, this has got way out of hand.

Posts: 255 | Location: Left coast, Right mind! | Registered: 16 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Its in the "jeans" genes? oh well, i'm just glad our ancestors dropped their "genes" here and there

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

In the violence situations I think the "woman card" gets played a lot more than anyone realizes.

MY WOMAN HAS HER DADS COLT .38 SNUBBIE AND I RUN THE RISK OF GETTING SHOT WITH MY OWN RELOADS IF I PULL ANY ROUGH SH!T ON HER..............................

one of us
posted Hide Post
In the violence situations I think the "woman card" gets played a lot more than anyone realizes.

Posts: 725 | Location: Upstate Rural NY | Registered: 16 July 2004Reply With Quote