THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    A Letter to the USA from John Cleese
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Letter to the USA from John Cleese
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of umzingele
posted

Posts: 264 | Location: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: 20 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
While they are at it, please make sure and issue financial reparations to all "african-Americans" who were enslaved and deprived of their "civil rights" while England held dominion over the land.

PS Please do not forget to include the interest accrued and additional sums of money for anguish and emotional hardship.

NRA Benefactor
TSRA Life
DRSS
Brno ZP-149 45-120 NE

Posts: 937 | Location: Corpus Christi, Texas | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
But you are awfull!
You amount to @5% of the worlds population yet you have @25% of the worlds lawyers.
And you incarserate @1% of your citizens.

If you hate the british so much then why not speak another language and skip imperial measurements?

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I suggest you start by sending British Troops to confiscate the guns first...ohh wait that didn't work out to good for them the first time.

As for 1% of our citizens being in prison...23% of our federal prisoners are illegal foreigners that's not counting the number of illegals in state prisons.

I don't hate the British, I really enjoy Monty Python, John Cleese, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, James May, Rowan Atkinson... The British produce some pretty good comedians/actors. Their castles are really impressive. I also really like some of their double rifle makers.

Posts: 2329 | Location: uSA | Registered: 02 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
No, thanks. Revocation of American independence is not really an option.

If the Brits want to revoke anyone's independence, they should start at the other end of the alphabet, in Zimbabwe!

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13472 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Actually, Americans are not so bad.

All they need do is get rid of the bloody lawyers and things will get back to normal clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67379 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

All they need do is get rid of the bloody lawyers and things will get back to normal clap

+1

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's a joke by a very funny guy.

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12917 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
John, mate,

We will gladly submit to her magisty the Queen... once you lot either submit to Ms Merkel as representative of the second or third Reich and start speaking deutsch...

Also, please return all weaponry and ships that we leant from 1939- present, inclusive. Please note that your losing them does not abrogate said money's... interest accruing daily. (Our lawyers write better contracts...)

Please note that legal precedent requires you to deal with prior pending cases before discussion with our legal team. We cannot be responsible for your collection of India and Pakistan, and given that considerable legal effort must be undertaken there, our legal team will gladly meet with you thereafter.

We assume Tuesday works well.

We will clear November 22, 3562 for initial discussions.

An ungrateful colonist.

Posts: 10769 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
It's a joke by a very funny guy.

What that calls for is Payback by a funny American. Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
quote:
All they need do is get rid of the bloody lawyers and things will get back to normal
clap

That is the most accurate and correct statement I have ever read on this forum! +1!!!!

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1964 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pa.Frank:
quote:
All they need do is get rid of the bloody lawyers and things will get back to normal
clap

That is the most accurate and correct statement I have ever read on this forum! +1!!!!
tu2 beer

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Pretty darn funny guy. Did a fine job making fun of British culture and their lingo.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5173 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
quote:

I agree! Who needs the rule of law?

Give me an autocratic hereditary monarchy any time!

All of us, let’s be honest.

Don’t we all miss George III?

dancing

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13472 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am revoking Articles 6 and 12, and using the results thereof to revoke the revocation of our independence. In short, any damn limeys who want to pretend to oversee the US and its citizens will be shot.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 67379 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Interestingly enough, most agree that the legal profession is the one most likely target for automation and AI!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's mighty easy to poke fun at lawyers until you need one.
What we really need to go after is the politicians! Wait a minute, aren't the majority of them lawyers?

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It IS somewhat amusing that many Americans refer to America as a nation of laws, but then don't want lawyers. They seem to still hanker after the "good ol' days" when might meant right! It is sad, however, that many laywers are "ambulance chasers" (just look at the ads on TV) taking their 30% from the damages assessed the victims, but I am not sure what the alternative is. If they don't get their cut, then only the rich can afford lawyers! And, yes, I have used LegalZoom!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Yes we have become known as a nation of laws;however we have not been known as a nation of Justice.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
but them lawyers work SO HARD for their pittance. just this week on the news it showed a local bottom feeder, i mean lawyer, who threw a $4 million birthday party for his 18 yr old son in san antonio, after he had put out $6 million for his daughters coming out party. around here they throw a party for the girls when they are ready to breed at age 16. how can you possibly fault a profession that rewards preying on others? can you imagine what them kids are gonna turn out like?

Posts: 1535 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Much enhanced since I first saw it after Bush-Gore. AND, the responses indicate -- wrong forum. (It used to be funny. Oh, well.)

Posts: 4862 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote