THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    George Carlin's Solution to Save Gasoline
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

George Carlin's Solution to Save Gasoline
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted
Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use.....

The best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants!

That would be 11 million less people using our gas. The price of gas would come down.....

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the Border....

When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq ...

Tell him if he wants to come to America then he must serve a tour in the military.....

Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it.....

After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country.....

He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot.....

This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.. ....

If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo.....

Problem solved.....

salute

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
If only it were that easy!

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Things would be different if I were King.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4393 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That is an insult to every person serving in the military.

Posts: 868 | Location: maryland | Registered: 25 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Only if they're thin-skinned Marys! Lighten up Francis!

Posts: 343 | Location: Dallas Texas | Registered: 05 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I believe that during WW11 it was common for Mexicans that were living in the U.S. to serve in the military and thereby gaining citizenship. I know that I heard of this somewhere.

Posts: 1361 | Location: congress, az us | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Muzzle, that was the first post above. Wait till you are 70 plus, then you'll really have memory problems.

Posts: 336 | Location: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: 09 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When I was in the Marines, not WW2 Big Grin , I served with Canadians, Mexicans, and one Irishman. Didn't think much about it at the time.

one of us
Picture of Mort Canard
posted Hide Post
Somewhat amusing but not true! George Carlin never said it.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/carlingas.asp

For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.

Posts: 567 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah,but as the old adage goes,"if it ain't true,it oughta be."No need to look this one up on snopes as I don't claim originality.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4393 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mort Canard:
Somewhat amusing but not true! George Carlin never said it.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/carlingas.asp

Duh!
Carlin is a flaming liberal.

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote