Notify
Tools

don't fool with seniors
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Two young businessmen in Florida were sitting down for a break in their
soon-to-be new store in the shopping mall. As yet, the store's merchandise
wasn't in -- only a few shelves and display racks set up.

One said to the other, "I'll bet that any minute now some old fart senior is
going to walk by, put his face to the window, and ask what we're selling."

Sure enough, just a moment later, a curious senior gentleman walked up to
the window, looked around intensely and rapped on the glass, then in a
loud voice asked, What are you selling here?"

One of the men replied sarcastically, "We're selling ass-holes."
Without skipping a beat, the old timer said, "You must be doing well…
Only two left."

Seniors -- don't mess with them. They didn't get old by being stupid!

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I never met a kike,i did'nt like.Before the night is done,the odds are that the REAL people will be subjected to reality at some[point.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
I never met a kike,i did'nt like.Before the night is done,the odds are that the REAL people will be subjected to reality at some[point.

use that word in my company and I will rip your fucking lungs out and feed them back to you with a spoon.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did you know that most of the derogatory terms for Jews came from the Jews themselves? The early Germanic Jews that came to America were very resentful of the later eastern (Russian) Jews that followed. And Kike was one of the terms they used for the new comers.
Are you a real, honest to God bad ass?

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggruber:
quote:

use that word in my company and I will rip your fucking lungs out and feed them back to you with a spoon.
shocker

One of Us
posted Hide Post
popcorn

Posts: 610 | Location: NC | Registered: 17 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggruber:
quote:

yawn.........

Posts: 1535 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
thansk for causing this "Squarehead" to increase his knowledge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs

For instance, many of the terms listed below (such as "Gringo", "Yank", etc.) are used by large numbers of human beings in many parts of the world as part of their ordinary speech or thinking without any intention of causing offence, and with little or no evidence that such usage does in fact cause much offence.

Cats have nine lives. Which makes them ideal for experimentation...

Posts: 947 | Location: NYB | Registered: 01 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was surprised to see that "squaw" was a slur. When I lived in OK, there was a high school basketball team where the boys were the Braves and the girls were the Squaws. Some dumb-assed white liberal felt that was demeaning and wanted it changed. The large indian population responded with an overwhelming yawn and the girls continued as the Squaws.
A consensus among my indian friends was that the white man needed to keep his nose out of indian business.
Which brings us to: indian versus native american. I lived in OK for 15 years and without fail, indians referred to other indians by their tribe or as indian. The only time they used "native american" was when they were running a scam on some dumb assed white person.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Hey Gruber,get a grip,this is the humor column;besides a jew told it to me.Kinky Friedman,we have supper at Katz'z,attended by the same book signings,ad nauseum.But if you think that you are so bad ass as to fulfil your threat,I am still here + awaiting your "gentle (gentile) ministrations".

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote