THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    9 h 15 m from kissing to wedding
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9 h 15 m from kissing to wedding
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
I had to look up those towns and they DO exist and the map is correct! Eeker

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
As you pointed out, the town that will likely draw the most attention is actually in Austria. So here goes the conversation: "Hi, where are you from?" "I'm from Fucking, Austria." "I figured that from your brazen statement, but where are you from in Austria?" rotflmo Vashper: You might have finally cut through the language barrier this time! jumping

one of us
posted Hide Post
V

Just about the time I am convinced you are absolutely full of $hit, you hit another homerun. Well done.

I am going to drop this new geographical knowledge in front of a mixed group at our next party. I hope, just before they lynch me, that I can convince them I didn't make this stuff up.

Posts: 13816 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kensco: Print out a copy of the map for evidence. On second thought, print out leaflets of the map and distribute them to everyone at your next party. Big Grin You will likely be the hit of the evening! tu2 No, wait! Invite Vashper! rotflmo

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
shocker rotflmo Good One!!

Posts: 2027 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
More on the town with the interesting name Wink

http://www.banderasnews.com/06...-fucking-austria.htm

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
So where is Schplitting on this route? A short way after Wedding, I'm sure! Big Grin

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13482 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
: No, wait! Invite Vashper! rotflmo

This is inviting for lynch, not for lunch.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ah, come on Vash, everyone loves you! You'd be the hit of the gathering. You could hand out the maps! Big Grin (And the vodka to keep people from experiencing objective reality!) rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I was thinking to change my nick to "Use Enough Vodka".
Actually here on this resource a lot of witty people are. Maybe I already wrote about this: I think that having a hunting passions is a marker of genetic usefulness, and hence, in particular, the presence of sense of humor. And this is no joke.
The second point: it is customary here to react on jokes. This is not always the case, more's the pity. The reaction of the readers inspires the writer on new developments.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well written and well said Vashper. tu2 I do like the handle: Use Enough Vodka! Big Grin Damn, that WAS funny! jumping

one of us
posted Hide Post
It's taken me three months to build-up my nerve, but come Saturday I'm dropping this bomb on a mixed group at our annual Christmas party. I can picture two of the women walking out before I get to the punch line, and my wife may kill me, but that's a risk I'll have to take. I've got the maps printed.

If you don't hear from me again, it's been real.

One of Us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted Hide Post
Oh Man good grief I'm not sure how I missed this one the first or second time around but wow glad I opened it this time.
Thank you Vashper for the belly laugh I was needing! Big Grin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 2970 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thomas "Ty" Beaham:

Thank you Vashper for the belly laugh I was needing! Big Grin

Is it worth the tragic fate of our friend Kensco? Frowner

One of Us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted Hide Post
Actually, I am quite concerned that if he doesn't play his cards, or rather, his maps right, he may indeed be sent packing to Fucking Austria. sofa

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 2970 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I looked again at the map and thought, how unfair the world is. Fucking - Austria, but Kissing and Wedding - Germany! And it is always so in real life.

I hope to visit this new year's holiday very close to those places, and if God willing, we will go to this village. Maybe there'll meet Kensco .

one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
This is overkill for me Big Grin

Posts: 2099 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, it didn't work out.

I had to hold my fire. One of the ladies showed-up with her 90-year-old mother, and another lady showed-up with her 10-year old daughter. My wife would have killed me if I had dropped the F-bomb on that crowd.

Damn my luck!