Find
Notify
Tools

It's existential
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sure. Why do you think his name was "DesCARtes"?

Posts: 217 | Location: SW of Dodge City | Registered: 18 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wink, I like them, especially the first one. Can you tell us where the parking lot is? Thanks, Brian

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3406 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian Canada:
Wink, I like them, especially the first one. Can you tell us where the parking lot is? Thanks, Brian

It's a photo I got off the internet, so don't know. It may not even exist.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK, Thanks Wink.

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3406 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin