New
Find
Notify
Tools

A man and a woman meet
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
(I found this on an Aussie website. I can't believe that Aussie guys have sunk this low!) Smiler

A guy gets into an elevator in a building. An absolutely gorgeous woman gets on with him. As the elevator moves upwards, the woman eyes the guy with a seductive look. Slowly she peels off her blouse -and then her bra.

She says to him in a low moaning voice:" "Make a woman of me".

The guy peels off his shirt and throws it on the floor and says: " Iron it!".

Posts: 619 | Location: The Empire State | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
clap

What's not to beleive? You mean you don't do that in the rest of the world? Admittedly, the Kiwis have trouble with it, as sheep cannot hold an iron.

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dave:

Smiler Smiler Smiler Somehow I get the idea that you are not connected with the Australia Tourist Board or with any effort to get New Zealanders to visit Australia. Smiler I also gather that feminists groups don't do so well in Australia. ( If I was a younger man I would be learning about Australian immigration requirements) Smiler

Posts: 619 | Location: The Empire State | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With Quote