THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    How to beat a speeding ticket
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to beat a speeding ticket
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
(I read this joke on an English website and have changed around names like "boot" for "trunk" and ask American readers to make allowances for our very good Troopers and Highway Patrol officers who wouldn't need "back up" to get this guy out of the car and at the point of a gun) Smiler

A guy is pulled over for speeding. The officer asks for a driver's license. The guy says he doesn't have one. " I lost it years ago for drunk driving". The officer is somewhat taken aback and now asks for the registration papers for the car. The driver says:" I don't have any. I stole the car. In fact, I killed the owner of the car and she's in the trunk".

At this point the officer calls for back up. Four police cars arrive and a senior officer walks up to the driver.

The senior officer says: " I understand that you have no driver's license and stole this car after murdering the owner". The driver says: NOT SO! - and produces a valid driving license, registration papers for the car in his name. He also invites the senior officer to inspect the trunk - and it is empty.

The senior officer makes apologies for his officer being so wrong.

The driver says: " I bet the lying bastard also told you that I was speeding!"

No

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal animal animal animal animal

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
jumping

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
It was late friday afternoon and a guy is cruisin' home in his Porsche Turbo.... he is cruisin' at 115 mph when he sees bright flashing lights right behind him.

He thinks to himself "I can definitely outrun this cop, why even bother pulling over..." so he mashes the gas and he pulls far away from the cop. His speedo reads, 120, 130, 140, 150... Then his senses finally catches up with him and he thinks to himself "What the hell am I doing!" and pulls over.

Finally when the officer catches up and walks up to the guy he says "Look, today is a friday, I'm tired & I really dont feel like doin' more paperwork. If you can give me a Good excuse why u left me so far behind back there, i'll yet you go"

The man thinks to himself and replies " Two weeks ago, my wife ran off with a police officer. When I saw your car coming up, I was afraid you were trying to bring her back!"

"Have a nice day" says the Officer.

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal animal animal animal animal

Now that's funny!

Cheers, Dave

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote