Find
Notify
Tools

A CAMEL WENT TO MARKET
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This one is for Saeed

Two Arab guys want to go to the outdoor market but their car is on the fritz.

So they decide to go by camel---they hop on and ride to the market.

Upon arriving they ride over to the parking area and tie up/park the camel.

Well they shop all day and then decide to go home---they go to the parking area and there are dozens of camels there

The 1st. Arab guy says--How are we going to tell which one is ours?

The 2nd. Arab guy goes over to the 1st camel, lifts his tail, shakes his head and moves on to the 2nd. camel,

He keeps doing this--lifting camels tails, shakes his head and moves on.

Finelly the 1st Arab guys says--- What the hell are you doing?

The 2nd. Arab guys says---I'm looking for our camel.

When we rode in I heard someone say---LOOK AT THE TWO ASSHOLES ON THE CAMEL! Big Grin

Hip

Posts: 1887 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo clap

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Very true this.

The two individuals were not Arabs, but two friends from New York.

One was a politician, and the other was a lawyer! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68771 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very Good Saeed !!!

Hip

Posts: 1887 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Then theres the one about the guy who wants to cross the desert so goes to "Honest Abdul's Used camel lot" He buys one that is GUARANTEED to make it across the desert. He doesn't make it hal way + the camel is about to die so he takes it back to Honest Abdul who tells him, you just didn't water him right. What do you mean, I let him drink all the water he wanted. Abdul says, No, you did it wrong; let me show you. So as soon as the camel has his nose in the water, Abdul takes a brick in each hand + with all his strength clapps them together on the camels codsack + the camel make a huge whooshing sound taking in vast amounts of water. The guy says, But doesn't that hurt? Abdul says, no, you just have to keep your thumbs out of the way.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
One was a politician, and the other was a lawyer!

jumping

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Well, you gotta admit that both professions don't get much sympathy on this site, or others either. Wink

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote