Find
Notify
Tools

The Secretary
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of MuskegMan
posted
One day the directors of a Chicago finance company were called in to a chairman's office one by one until only the newest, most junior executive was left sitting nervously outside. Finally it was his turn to be summoned.

He entered the office to find the chairman and other eight directors seated solemnly around a table.

Suddenly the chairman turned to the young man and asked: Have you ever slept with Miss Foyt, my secretary?

No, certainly not.

Are you absolutely sure? persisted the chairman.

Absolutely. I've never laid a finger on her.

You'd swear to that on a stack of bibles?

Yes, I swear I've never had a sexual relationship with your secretary.

Good. Then you fire her.

Posts: 2097 | Location: S.E. Alaska | Registered: 18 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Snort! clap

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good one. rotflmo

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
dancing

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
OOOOHHHHH Myyyyy!!! shocker Good One..

Posts: 2027 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
And with all the litigative predators out there these days, probably a completely understandable board decision. coffee

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You never know about those executive secretaries.

Back in the 80s the company I worked for decided they would begin drug testing all new rig hands. To balance the playing field they made it mandatory for ALL new employees. To ensure no discrimination lawsuit possibility, they asked that all current employees including the members of the board and the president of the company also clear a drug test; or resign their position.

One individual that failed the drug test was the secretary to the President & CEO who had been with the company for over 40 years and been the founders secretary from day-one. When the President and head of HR met with her to discuss the test results, she broke down and admitted that beside having a serious drug problem she also had been embezzling from the company for years to feed her habit. Everyone was speechless. Eventually they worked the number up near $100,000, and quit looking.

Posts: 13813 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote