Find
Notify
Tools

Cat house
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
True story here. I went to the post office yesterday + picked a pkg. for my Daughter in Law, labeled cat castle/house. you get it, a cat play building. The ladies in the P.O. got a kick out of the name so I told them the old one about the sweet little old lady who's son takes such good care of her. "oh yes, he is very rich + sends me money all the time. He's in the veterinary business you know. He has a cat house in Reno, another in Vegas, + another in L.A." The P.O. ladies just howled.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1615 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Funny one for sure.
I'll bet they got a kick out of that.

Zeke

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes they did. Between telling them jokes + bringing by pies at Christmas they don't scowl at me anymore when I bring in boxes of lead to ship. Wink

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
When I was building a house for my cats.

In would tell every one I was building a CAT house.

The wife would give me a dirty look.

Posts: 19421 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
I had a lever connected to a jammed air pressure cylinder let loose last week and hit me in the jaw resulting in some stitches. I volunteer at a senior center and one of the 80-90 year olds asked me couple days later (there was a group of ladies there) if I had cold sore on my lip, as it was red & scabbed over. So I said no, then told all the ladies about my mishap. She followed up that she was wondering because she also had a cold sore on her lip. So I said, "Well, I don't remember us kissing, should I?" and that broke up the entire table of ladies.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes they did. Between telling them jokes + bringing by pies at Christmas they don't scowl at me anymore when I bring in boxes of lead to ship.

You must have started delivering the pies AFTER our lead transactions. rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You got that right! It's called diplomatic relations.