New
Find
Notify
Tools

old but still good
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Bob was excited about his new .308 rifle and decided to try bear hunting. He traveled to Alaska, spotted a small brown bear and shot it. Soon after there was a tap on his shoulder, and he turned around to see a big black bear. The black bear said, "That was a very bad mistake. That bear was my cousin. I'm going to give you two choices. Either I maul you to death or we have sex." After considering briefly, Bob decided to accept the latter alternative. So the black bear had his way with Bob.

Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Bob soon recovered and vowed revenge. He headed out on another trip to Alaska where he found the same black bear and shot it dead. Right after, there was another tap on his shoulder. This time a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him. The grizzly said, "That was a big mistake, Bob. That bear was my cousin and you've got two choices. Either I maul you to death or we have rough sex." Again, Bob thought it was better to cooperate with the grizzly bear than to be mauled to death. So the grizzly had his way with Bob. Although he survived, it took several months before Bob fully recovered.

Now Bob was completely outraged, so he headed back to Alaska and managed to track down that grizzly bear and shot it. He felt sweet revenge, but then, moments later, there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find giant polar bear standing there. The polar bear looked at him and said, "Admit it Bob, you don't come here for the hunting, do you?

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
rotflmo :jumping He Likes It Rough And Tough!!:

Posts: 2027 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Then there was the hunter that wanted to have his bachelor party the night before the wedding by going bear hunting.The buddys all showed up + went their seperate ways,directly comes a shot + one of the guys follows up + finds the groom with the bear broke over a log + his pants down.His buddy says "Good Lord,what will your future wife say!" Groom says,whose gonna tell her? The buddy says.well I think it's my duty to tell her whereupon the groom aims rifle + asks him if he ever fucked a bear before to which he replies,No,but I'm fixing to.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote