New
Find
Notify
Tools

Funny Saturday
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 3059 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 19 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a welcome addition.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
You're hired!

Posts: 4885 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
tu2 yuck Tnx For Saturday Giggle!!

Posts: 2038 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Better than FunnyFriday this week.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Well said Todd! tu2 rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!!!!! Thanks to you people that make us laugh, seems to be getting harder and harder to laugh. Thanks Again,

Posts: 143 | Location: mid-michigan | Registered: 04 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some weeks are better than others but I'm glad the posts are there.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Some weeks are better than others but I'm glad the posts are there.

Me too. Didn't mean to imply otherwise. Just that the FunnySaturday this time around was very entertaining, at least to my sense of humor.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I understand Todd. I think your sense of humor is just like mine, hell if it's funny then it's funny. I go to BookPeople at 6th + Lamar for my monthly book clubs. Across the street is Waterloo Records here almost every afternoon at 5:00 there will be live music + a CD release along with a free keg of Shiner Beer. A few years ago I went across the street with a couple of the ladies from the book store to enjoy the music + beer before book club. That night Hayes Carl was playing. Check him out. He had a country song called "She left me for Jesus". Worth hearing but they took it off the radio. I thought it was hilarious. The girl evidently got religion but he's pissed + says things like I'll even bet he's a jew, + even when we make love she screams out his name, etc. You gotta hear it, it is so tongue in cheek. My point here was that Sharee saw that I thought it was so funny + said, You're gonna go to hell you know?" I said no, I'm not I believe that Jesus has a sense of humor too. I'm betting eternity on it with a Royal Flush.