THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Best Practical Joke ever...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Practical Joke ever...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
this is my entry, and it is actually true.

A friend was a world class trap shooter. One year we go to the Mint 400 shoot.

There was a gentleman there who was as good, most days as my friend. He had an issue with trying to gain just a teensy advantage, not burdened with sportmanship.

My friend Tom won a silver medal in Mexico City in the '68 Olympics, so he was no slouch.

They tie after the regular shoot, this is a Saturday, and a shoot-off is scheduled for the next day.

Tom and another gentleman decide to fix this other guy. Everybody is partying at this one hotel, including the clown. Tom and friend hire these two hookers to play up to this guy. They offer to go up to his room with him for an overnighter. They tell him they have one fetish, toe sex. While one is doing him, the other one sucks his big toe. Later in the evening they switch.

Next morning, they stand at the 27 yard line, and begin the shoot off. Miss, and you are out. Tom breaks his first bird and the guy is jabbering about the pressure, trying to rattle him.

As the guy shoulders his shotgun, he leans over and tells Tom, "ready for a lesson from a real pro?". Tom waits a minute, and replies, "had any good toe sex lately?". The guy gets so flustered he misses his first bird, and Tom wins.

The story spreads like wildfire, and every time the guy shows up at a trap shoot that year, people start asking about toe sex. The guy gave up trap shooting.

Tom passed away of cancer a few years back, so I can tell the story.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:

They tell him they have one fetish, toe sex. While one is doing him, the other one sucks his big toe.

Who was the author of this idea?

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
jumping Now That Was a Classic!! rotflmo

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I knew somebody would remember Tom. He taught a member here who was on the Air Force Skeet Team a little about trap shooting back in the late 60's.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Did'nt know Tom but did know Major Ray Maestrelli DDS in the USAF in the late 60's. One helluva a wing shot.In 69 we had some drunk officer in Spain climb a fence into a bull pen + attempt his toro routine. Result was he got gored in the mouth + Ray was called in to fix the damage (he was a very good dentist).He figured that as long as he was there he might as well get in a little bit of bird shooting. Well,"little bit" was a relative term. He had a pile of birds that looked like Ad Topperweins pile of blocks.I've seen the picture.The Spanish government went apeshit + wanted him imprisoned
(maybe he should have been)but as he was U.S. military he was not.I shot skeet with him several times + he was one helluva shot.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote