Find
Notify
Tools

Flying dog . . .
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted

Posts: 2111 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Funny how some things strike you as funny.

I laughed my ass off at this one! Kept laughing all last night every time I thought about what that dog must have been thinking.

Thanks for posting this. Smiler

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery!
Hit the target, all else is twaddle.

Posts: 1027 | Registered: 24 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
Jim: It is exactly, what that dog must have been thinking . . . maybe "what the hell is that . . . " ;-)

Posts: 2111 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
That's one of those things that sneaks up on you. When I watched it I thought "how neat" then I got to thinking about what the dog was thinking and it got funnier and funnier.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12711 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fairly different, do you think it might be a seeing-eye dog?

Posts: 226 | Location: Dorchester County, South Carolina U.S.A. | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Jiri,

Do you know if the CZ factory allow visitors or gives tours?

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
Old Elk Hunter: I don't know that. For important persons (importers etc.), sure, but for common people, I don't know. If you are interested, send me PM what, when, how many etc. and I will ask them . . .

Jiri