THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Stealing bikes in the hood! Funny
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stealing bikes in the hood! Funny
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted
These guys rig bikes then put them out to attract thieves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=942os4DRsmA

Captain Clark Purvis
www.roanokeriverwaterfowl.com/

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Well,theives get whatever they deserve. At the risk of racial profiling I did notice that the majority of theives were not white.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Well,theives get whatever they deserve. At the risk of racial profiling I did notice that the majority of theives were not white.
tu2 coffee

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tasco 74:
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
tu2 coffee
popcorn

One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
The guy that stole the scooter broke his leg. I am sure that the liberals would consider this like illegal baiting and would like to prosecute. I guess a good term for this is sudden justice. I bet these thieves will think twice the next time they steal!

Captain Clark Purvis
www.roanokeriverwaterfowl.com/

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
there's another 3 minute one a bit below where the shoot the thieves with paintballs - consider it varmint hunting

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Capt. Purvis reminded me of one that someone posted here a few years ago about Liberals being stuck on an escalator. If someone can find it,it would be great to see again.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote