THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    First and last day to the gym
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First and last day to the gym
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted

Posts: 1076 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

DRSS

Posts: 1909 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know, as I'm enrolled in my Humana retirement pkg. there is a thing called "Silver Sneakers" (like that should make you feel good) that gives free access to a local gym for us retirees.Hell, all I want access to is a treadmill. I'm not interested in all those old folks actors looking like they're having fun.

Posts: 4247 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Joined a sports club years ago.

In the gym they had stationary bikes.

The manager was an American.

He wanted to encourage members to be active, so set a cycling goal.

Around the coast of the gulf.

South from Dubai, along the Saudi coast to Kuwait, up to Iraq, then east down the Iranian cost.

The bikes had counters.

These counters operated on the center spigot of the wheel, may a couple of inches in diameter.

I made an adapter that fit on there, but the wire goes around the whole wheel.

The counter was registering many times it’s intended distance!

The manger was shocked at the distances I was biking!

Afterwards I showed him what I did!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67028 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My daughter-in-law is in the physical business big time. She does the Marathon, the Iron Man, the triathlon, + Heaven knows what else. She teaches a school of women called "The tough cookies". They don't crumble. I don't know where she gets her energy, in my prime, I was not as fit as she is.

Posts: 4247 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norman Conquest:
My daughter-in-law is in the physical business big time. She does the Marathon, the Iron Man, the triathlon, + Heaven knows what else. She teaches a school of women called "The tough cookies". They don't crumble. I don't know where she gets her energy, in my prime, I was not as fit as she is.

There is braun and there is brains.

She is not as fit between the ears as you are.

What does one expect from someone made from a rib! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67028 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Joined a sports club years ago.

In the gym they had stationary bikes.

The manager was an American.

He wanted to encourage members to be active, so set a cycling goal.

Around the coast of the gulf.

South from Dubai, along the Saudi coast to Kuwait, up to Iraq, then east down the Iranian cost.

The bikes had counters.

These counters operated on the center spigot of the wheel, may a couple of inches in diameter.

I made an adapter that fit on there, but the wire goes around the whole wheel.

The counter was registering many times it’s intended distance!

The manger was shocked at the distances I was biking!

Afterwards I showed him what I did!

That's hilarious Saeed.... and so typical of you I suspect !

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2026 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote