New
Find
Notify
Tools

CIA operations
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Wednesday, November 11, 1998 George Tenet, CIA Director is contacted by the White house:
"Hello George?"
"Yes Mr. President, what can I do for you?"
"George, I have a covert mission in mind. I can't tell you all the details, but I want to send a female agent to Russia. She must have the highest clearance, ready to give her life if needed, and capable of seducing a VERY high ranking government official in the line of duty."
"Mr. President, we have such agents."
"Good George, send the agent to my office immediately, and I will dispatch her. She will not be returning for two years."
"Mr. President, I can have her arrive at the White House in an hour"
"Thank you George, you have done well, I won't forget this."

[An hour later]
"Mr. President, there is a woman here to see you.."
"SEND her in, Betty."

"Mr. President, I am..."
"Don't tell me, this meeting is so secret, it never happened. You are about to depart on a mission of the utmost importance to our country. You will travel to Moscow and seduce President Yeltsin and get him to tell you about his plans for attacking the United States. ARE you prepared to take on this important mission?"
"Mr. President, my life has been about preparing for this mission..."
"Okay, good. Now we only have a few hours to practice. I will play the role of Yeltsin. Show me how you seduce the President."

Thursday, November 12, 1998 George Tenet, CIA Director is contacted by the White house:
"Hello George?"
"Yes Mr. President, what can I do for you?"
"George, I have a covert mission in mind. I can't tell you all the details, but I want to send an agent to Poland...".

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tenkkcc,

I think you have the wrong President. They only President who would act like that is named William aka I held the cigar Bill..

Posts: 304 | Location: Texas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ben589
posted Hide Post
Look at the dates Wink

======================================
Cleachdadh mi fo m' féileadh dé tha an m' osan.

Posts: 2172 | Location: Highlands of South Alabama, USA | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The last white house problems:
1) Shlepping with the help in oval oriface
2) Selling pardons
3) Lying under oath
4) stealing white house furniture
5) trashing the white house before moving out

The new white house problems:
1) daughters are too good looking

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
clap

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I heard the other day that slick willy was voted one of the most influential people of the decade, or something to that effect. There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with the media when a liar, traitor, adulterer, thief, gets any recognition whatsoever. I can't believe people still have any respect at all for that POS.

DGK

Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote