THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    The Black, the Jew & the Redneck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Black, the Jew & the Redneck
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of British
posted
A black man a jew and a redneck are all working for a construction company digging holes for pipes when they stumble upon a lamp.

They rub it and out comes a genie...

"I am the fuckin genie !" he says and then tells them that normally he would grant three wishes, but as there were 3 of them he would grant them one each.

The black man is first to speak up without thinking much...

"yeah mon, I want a country to call me own where all me brudda and sista can live as one without fear or persecution, a homeland of peace"

The jew then speaks up

"well I would like to go home to israel, but I would like it to be completely peaceful and full of love.. no more war there or violence so that me and my people can live as one in harmony"

Then, after a long pause for thought the redneck speaks up.

"so, let me get this straight.... the blacks are all fucking off to their own country and so are the jews? hmm... well in that case fuck it, Ill take a diet coke"
rotflmo

All mushrooms can be eaten, but some only once.

Posts: 325 | Location: Essex, UK | Registered: 12 May 2003Reply With Quote