THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Chelsea interviews Marine in the sand Box
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chelsea interviews Marine in the sand Box
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted
Chelsea is using her natural access to the media to make her way after college. And as such things go, she has been hired to interview a Marine in Iraq about his view of the war and the world today.

Near the close of the interview, she asks,
"What in Iraq scares you the most these days?"

The Gyrene looks her straight in the eye and responds, "Nothing in Iraq scares me. Matter of fact there are only 3 things in the whole world which give me serious pause, and NONE of them are here in Iraq!!"

"My goodness", Chelsea goes on..."and what might they be?"

Crisply and clearly the marine says:

"OSAMA,

OBAMA,

AND YO' MAMA."

Video fades to dark and the interview ends........

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ha!

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gary Surko
posted Hide Post
dancing dancing clap clap beer

Political correctness offends me.

Posts: 668 | Location: Hastings, Michigan | Registered: 23 April 2007Reply With Quote