New
Find
Notify
Tools

air force humor
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Subject: Fw: Now Watch this! - A little Air Force Humor.

A C-130 was flying on a mission when a cocky F-16 pilot flew up next to him. The F-16 fighter jock told the C-130 pilot, "watch this!" and promptly went into a barrel roll followed by a steep climb. He then finished with a sonic boom as he broke the sound barrier. The F-16 pilot asked the C-130 pilot what he thought of that. The C-130 pilot said, "That was pretty impressive, but watch this!" The C-130 droned along for about 5 minutes, and then the C-130 pilot came back on and said "What did you think of that?" Puzzled, the F-16 pilot asked, "What the heck did you do?" The C-130 pilot chuckled, "I stood up, stretched my legs, went to the back, took a leak, then I got a cup of coffee and a sweet roll."

blaming guns for crime is like blaming silverware for rosie o'donnell being fat

Posts: 1213 | Location: new braunfels, tx | Registered: 04 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
An oldy but a goody, still makes me smile.

Shooting is FUN, winning is MORE fun but shooting IS fun.

Posts: 336 | Location: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: 09 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
truth, nothing but the truth.

Posts: 510 | Location: pa | Registered: 07 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Even better:
The C-130 pilot tells the F-16 pilot, "I can do something up here with this C-130 that you can't."
"Wha? There's nothing you can do with that Herky Bird that I can't with this Fighting Falcon!" sez the fighter jock"
C-130 pilot: "If I do it, will you?'
Fighter jock: "Absolutely."
C-130 pilot: "I'm shutting down two engines."
Fighter jock: nothing, peels away.

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote