New
Find
Notify
Tools

New name
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
At the last lesbians convention, the committee to update nomenclature and terminology in society decided that lesbian is no longer an acceptable name.
They are now to be referred to as vagitarians.

one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
There wqas a lesbian dinosaurus you know!
It is called the Lickalot-o-puss.

Ans it's gay version is called Megasoreass.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
And in the interest of political correctness remember that we can't call the deceased dead anymore. We must now use the term, Living impaired.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
And in the interest of political correctness remember that we can't call the deceased dead anymore. We must now use the term, Living impaired.

This should applied to American voters!

All of them! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68797 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:

This should applied to American voters!

All of them! rotflmo

I would think that would apply more to subjects of a hereditary monarchy.......but that's just me.

Posts: 42345 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh well, I didn't mean to open a can of worms but since you mention it Saeed (+ at the risk of being unpatriotic) I have to agree with you; although not for the same reasons or parties.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
O.K. along the same line of a new name. This guy goes before the judge wanting to change his name. The judge says what's your name _+ the guy says Joe Shits. The judge says I can certainly understand your desires; what do you want your new name to be? The guy says, Frank Shits; I'm getting tired of everybody saying " Hey Joe, wadda you know."