Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Yebo!!

Posts: 4885 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm still laughing about "My Favorite Animal"! Even my Wife laughed and she usually thinks these jokes are stupid/childish.

Rodney

Posts: 81 | Location: Leona, Texas | Registered: 24 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks again!
The very best of so many chuckles came from the next to last one with the little boy who had floated.

Posts: 1077 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As always AWESOME!!!

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
jumping Thanks Again!!

Posts: 2038 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Thanks again! That was great. I could comment on 2 of them. The redneck love poem was reminiscent of Buffy St. Marie's song "Johnny be Fine" + on the pickup lines. I knew a guy in the early 70s that his favorite pick up line was "Hey baby do you know where I can find a 5 lb. douche bag for my elephant?" No shit! It was always a good looking chick + they all fell for it. For the life of me, I still can't figure that one out. Hell, if I tried that I would most likely get my face slapped.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Correction on the Buffy St. Marie song as it's now going through my head + I havent heard it in 50 + years but I think the title was "Johnny be Fair". Pull it up, it's amusing.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote