THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Idiot sighting at the Airport...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Idiot sighting at the Airport...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My last trip to Africa, I flew Delta. I was checking my luggage in when the TSA clerk asked me "has anybody put anything in your luggage without your knowledge?".

So I replied, "if it was without my knowledge, how would I know?". He gave me the big all-knowing smile and nodded. "that's why we ask.".

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When I saw the title of this post I thought you'd just seen Air Force One landing.

Posts: 344 | Location: Reno, Nevada | Registered: 05 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
that wouldn't be funny...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
No shit

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
NO, THAT WAS A PREVIOUS JOKE

Posts: 8 | Location: summer Mt/ winter Az | Registered: 15 November 2015Reply With Quote