THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    What a hell tatoo (sexual explicit) . . .
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What a hell tatoo (sexual explicit) . . .
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted
Scroll down and follow link at your own risk !

Posts: 2104 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU POSTED THAT.

Dude you need to remove that image. You are just ASKING for any shit that anyone gives you. I mean....I already thought of a new nickname for you. But since you're helping me find a 14.5mm barrel, I'll be quiet.

Posts: 7577 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
Don't know you mean it seriosly or as irony, so I removed it ;-)

Posts: 2104 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was absolutely serious. Now go get that barrel Big Grin

Posts: 7577 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Put it back up!!!

Posts: 286 | Location: Capitol City TX | Registered: 06 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
LDO: Do you think to put it back or not ;-) ?

But you must agree it could make nice pricey double rifle engraving :-)

Jiri

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jiri:
LDO: Do you think to put it back or not ;-) ?

NO!

quote:
But you must agree it could make nice pricey double rifle engraving :-)

Jiri

NO! I've seen double guns that cost $120,000. That's more than the house I'm trying to buy. I wouldn't carry a double gun with that on it if you GAVE me the gun and $120,000

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Was it that bad?

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by poletax:
Was it that bad?

I've been running bleach through my brain all morning for having seen it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
don't keep us in suspense, put it back up.

Posts: 217 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 29 October 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Put it back up. Nothing could be worse than the oriental chick spewing an enema into the air and fallng on her face. You can't top that for disgusting!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Alright dammit, put it back up and we will accept the resonsibility for the resulting damages to our keyboards! sofa OK, I'm ready, do it! derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
John32 you aint ever seen my mother in law troll

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
And someone told med gays had a good sense of colour harmony...
Eeker Eeker Eeker Eeker Eeker

/Martin

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well not to put to fine a point on it, the picture is evidently a back tattoo of hairy gay mermen masturbating one another in an ejaculating penis castle.

Big Grin

Karl.

Posts: 3533 | Location: various | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well I bet he never showed his Mum that tat jump

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LongDistanceOperator:
quote:
Originally posted by poletax:
Was it that bad?

I've been running bleach through my brain all morning for having seen it.

Got any bleach left?

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CK
posted Hide Post
Talk about coming OUT! YUK! I just about blew my morning coffee all over my key board - There should be a warning : Warning, if you haven't had your morning coffee, please do not proceed any farther until you've finished your coffee: And please pass the bleach, where's the Tylenol? eek2

"Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass." Mark Twain - Chris - IYAOYAS!

Posts: 653 | Location: Juneau, Alaska | Registered: 09 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
AAWWWWW, I was expecting something really gross! That was kind of artsy fartsy IMO. Big Grin derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Karl,

I couldn't have said it better myself.

the only thing weirder than the tat is who the heck came up with this idea?

Also, why put it on your back? If I was that crazy I'd put it on my chest, so at least I'd be able to see all the heart attacks I'd cause when I went to the beach!

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7774 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Perforator
posted Hide Post
You want to puke, check out what Bill Adams posted!!!!!!

Nuf said.

Congressional power is like a toddler with a hammer. There is no limit to the damage that can be done before it is taken away from them.

Posts: 399 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Post it again I didn´t get to see it!

http://www.tgsafari.co.za

"What doesn´t kill you makes you stranger!"

Posts: 2213 | Location: Finland | Registered: 02 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark:

Also, why put it on your back? If I was that crazy I'd put it on my chest, so at least I'd be able to see all the heart attacks I'd cause when I went to the beach!

I would have to guess for the person getting busy with the "Back End" of things viewing pleasure? eek2

"Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass." Mark Twain - Chris - IYAOYAS!

Posts: 653 | Location: Juneau, Alaska | Registered: 09 February 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Recoil Junkie
posted Hide Post
Dang Jiri, I've never seen someone take a picture of their back that well. jump

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jiri,

I thought you said your IQ was 156?

Your taste in tatoos would make me think otherwise...

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
500grains: Go to church and don't care about me.

BTW: It is humor section . . .

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm....it's just the humor section.......

hmmmmm..........

Jiri- your new nickname is.......

roflmao

Nah. I can't say that. It would catch on. It would be your nickname forever. Big Grin

one of us
Picture of pete152
posted Hide Post
Put it back on,and I will peek thru my fingers at it.
Peter

Posts: 171 | Location: australia | Registered: 06 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jiri:
500grains: Go to church and don't care about me.

Another inaccurate assessment and more proof that your real IQ is more in the range of George Bush.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
500grains:
What is the problem ? I simply put shit on your opinions as you put it on my. Now you can tell me :"your IQ must be lesser because you used word "shit" " . . .

"Another inaccurate . . . " Yes, this stupid message is universal as a lot of others.

And what is the problem with posting that tattoo ? Maybe, you are so resentful or what ? Could posting something like that decrease poster's intelligence ? (if true, I can still post hundreds of that and still not reach your level Big Grin )

Jiri

One of Us
posted Hide Post
jiri,

You are fascinated with the tatoo in the way I would expect a somewhat aberrant 12 year old boy to be.

We certainly would not expect such behavior from a highly intelligent university student. So you must not be one.

Picture of Recoil Junkie
posted Hide Post
What does it matter if he is or he isn't?

500grains, it seems you two have a history, One which I'm not going to research before posting this.
What does it matter if he is or isn't a "university student?" Do you expect a thousand topless virgins to fall apoun your feet for showing us what a fool Jiri is and saving us from his never ending malicious lies? Get a life. boohoo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Recoil junkie, if you like the tatoo, then just say so.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I like the reaction its getting. Big Grin

Karl.

Posts: 3533 | Location: various | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
Picture of Recoil Junkie
posted Hide Post
What a witty reply....your IQ must be well over 200 to of conjured such a stinging retort. bawling