New
Find
Notify
Tools

the milk cow
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
there was this family down in iowa that had a wonderful milk cow. she gave them all the milk they could want. they could make their own butter and cream. suddenly however, she died. the family was rather lost. they looked and looked for a replacement, and finally found one in nebraska. This cow was a perfect replacement. she gave them all the milk they could want once again. Then the family became worried, what if she died too. They decided to breed the cow and started looking for a prize bull. When they found the bull they put him in with the cow. Now a problem occurred. Whenever the bull would approach the cow from the front, she would step backward, when he would approach from the back she would step forward. When he would approach from the side, she would twist away from him. Finally in desperation the went in town to see the vet. They explained to him what was happening. The vet thought and told them he'd never heard of such a thing. Then a light went on in the vets eyes and he asked the farmer whether he had found the cow in nebraska. Why yes the farmer replied, but how did you know that, we never mentioned it. Oh easy said the vet, my wife is from nebraska

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
THAT was funny!

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
Thanks Butchloc!! That is really a great story. Matter of fact, I'm gonna change the purchase location to Bruderheim, Alberta, and tell it to my wife. (Guess where she was born?....)

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
funny clap I've known a few of those cows

one of us
posted Hide Post
Damn, I was gettin' my Minnesota jokes ready Big Grin

Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote