THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    I GOT MY CONCEALED GUN PERMIT YESTERDAY...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I GOT MY CONCEALED GUN PERMIT YESTERDAY...
 Login/Join

posted
....and went over to the local Bass Pro Shop to get a small 9mm for home protection.

When I was ready to pay for the gun and bullets, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me." Making a mental note to
complain to the NRA about the gun control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and laughing finally subsided, I found out she was referring
to how I should place my credit card in the card reader!!!

I've been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to seniors a little clearer.

I still don't think I looked that bad.....................................

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
jumping

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stolen, for sure.

Posts: 94 | Location: South Eastern PA | Registered: 11 April 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
dancing tu2 tu2

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Last time at the grocery store they asked "paper or plastic". I thought they meant grocery bags but no.it was check or credit card.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote