Tools

Funny Friday
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the public service you perform.

Posts: 1077 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
jumping tu2 Thanks Again!!

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
T tu2 tu2 hanks again indeed!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now I know where Norman gets all those ancient jokes!

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Actually Ed,all those ancient jokes are a by product of living long + remembering what you heard.I hope none offended you.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Norman certainly not offended. I guess it's more of a case of being amazed that you and I have heard nearly all the same jokes while being geographically separated as far as we are.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Actually Ed,all those ancient jokes are a by product of living long + remembering what you heard.I hope none offended you.

I'm not offended by old jokes. I do consider it rude and narrow minded for a person that frequently posts very old jokes for them to point out to others that it's and old joke. Jokes get recycled, presidential jokes that may have started out Eisenhower, for example, are now Trump jokes. What I heard years ago might be now being heard for the first time by someone else. It used to take months for news to travel across US then cars and telephones came along and cut it down to weeks, now it's very fast. BTW did you know NEWS started out as an acronym for NORTH, East, West and South?

Posts: 3811 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, I was not aware of that,+ frankly ,still am not.Perhaps you are correct;I hope so as that is a good bit of trivea;I would like conformation by others than something like snopes (which in my opinion ranks down with nothing at all). As REAL intel goes.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
www.truthorfiction.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Interesting site.Thanks for sharing.