Find
Notify
Tools

A variation
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
E=mc 2 (well, a variation)

1. If you were to strip naked and run around in a circle at the speed of 186,282 miles/sec (the speed of light), it would theoretically be possible for you to screw yourself.

2. However, since you are not physically capable of achieving that speed at your age, you can also accomplish the same result by:

Voting Democratic in the November election !

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
dancing

Posts: 1543 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
jumping BUT There Will Be Millions Do It To Themselves.

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Only a Republican would think that screwing himself would be fun!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter:
Peter.

I do believe it will be the democrats that will be buggering themselves. Should I send you some Vaseline?

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xgrunt:
quote:
Peter.

I do believe it will be the democrats that will be buggering themselves. Should I send you some Vaseline?

rotflmo jumping

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I do believe it will be the democrats that will be buggering themselves.

Hmm. All the way to possible control of the House or perhaps even the Senate?
Keep the Vaseline. You might need it for yourself!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Much as I like to vote for Pro-gun candidates,last night Beto O'Rourke had a rally at Auditorium Shores to the count of 63,000. Willie,The flatlanders,+ several others were playing. One helluva a turnout.He has already raised over $9 million. I have always voted for the man + not the party.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Peter.

Aaaaaaand only a democrat would actually do it!

Posts: 42345 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well Sir, a vote for Beano is a vote AGAINST GUN RIGHTS.

Posts: 42345 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
AND a vote for celebrating refusing to stand for this country and its values
AND a vote for admitted felon. he admitted to burglarizing a building at UTEP in el paso. claimed it was a student prank. except....he wasn't a student there at the time.
AND....as stated, a vote against gun rights. haven't we had enough of the "rock star" traitor politicans?
the problem with voting for the man instead of the party is what the mans party stands for.

Posts: 1543 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Norman, I sympathize with your view,but tend to think that voting for 'the person" is really predicated on that person's integrity. Will he vote for his beliefs or will he toe the party line, even if he believes that it is wrong? Unfortunately integrity is not something that one announces, but rather is demonstrated by one's actions. I suspect that many politicians go to the State House or US House with the best intentions of "changing the system", but the system proves to be too strong. I sincerely hope that your candidate is strong enough to handle the challenges that he will face if elected.
Peter

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john c.:
AND a vote for celebrating refusing to stand for this country and its values
AND a vote for admitted felon. he admitted to burglarizing a building at UTEP in el paso. claimed it was a student prank. except....he wasn't a student there at the time.
AND....as stated, a vote against gun rights. haven't we had enough of the "rock star" traitor politicans?
the problem with voting for the man instead of the party is what the mans party stands for.

I agree with the above 100%.
If you value your guns and country, you will vote for Cruz.

Posts: 257 | Location: Texas | Registered: 05 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I do agree as I tend to really be a one issue voter.I assume that there are other issues as well but gun rights are my priority. I just wanted to throw this out to get some feed back.Thanks.As an NRA Life member I generally vote their opinion.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm the same way Norman.
My first question is: "where do you stand on the NRA for or against?"

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6019 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
[quote]integrity is not something that one announces, but rather is demonstrated by one's actions.

Like those wonderful Democrats Bill & Hillary Clinton?

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
why does he insist on calling himself "beto"? his name is ROBERT. both his parents are white. he has no hispanic blood in him at all. google it. i did. gives his lineage. the ONLY reason he goes by beto (which he claims is a childhood nickname) is because it actually fools 99% of the young and ignorants and hispanics in texas that would vote for a hispanic even if the candidate ran on a platform outlawing tortillas!
ROBERT sees himself as a new and improved past muslim president, and even that traitor won't support him. you'd be amazed at the number of people here in texas that actually will argue with you when you tell them hes not mexican. his mothers name is Melissa. she owned Charlottes furniture store in el paso and was in trouble for running a "money scheme operation" there. his familys legal problems go waay back to include his grandfathers activitys in mexico. and because his daddy was a judge, most of these records are "sealed and no longer exist". again, google it. check the sources, such as the el paso times articles of the 90s. its mind blowing.
but what the hell. he had a party in austin with that pillar of morality, willie nelson, and he fools idiots into thinking hes mexican, so.........VOTE DEMOCRAT!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A vote for a Democrat is a vote for a communist.

Posts: 3059 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 19 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thats an insult to communism

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well as I said,he already raised over 9 million + is doing a lot of campaigning.I know he will take the Austin area (which is blue anyway),but as to the rest of the state?.....John,out of school;are you still interested in the 1926 45 Colt?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
yes i am, but interested in and able to are miles apart. if you can move it please go ahead. i'm still a coupla/few months away from being able right now.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Its still in the safe Amigo + I'm not making any outward moves on the sales market. Perhaps you can give yourself a Christmas present.Best,R.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Used to be a registered Democrat. Kind of had to be in the Valley in South Texas. I'll never, ever, vote for another Democrat again. Not for dogcatcher.

Posts: 10363 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lavaca ,we were all democrats down here in the day. Thats why they called it the "Solid South'.That all changed with Nixon.Then the tide turned + not because of the people but because of what the party was becoming. Now what the republicans were espousing were old world Democratic principles (except the unions).[being open shop,I still have problems there].I remember in 1964 when all the family went to lunch after church at Underwood's BBQ in Wichita Falls that the subject came up that Uncle Dick was going to vote for Barry Goldwater.The family was appalled. Times have changed.