THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    The Arab Prince and the Jewess
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Arab Prince and the Jewess
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of British
posted
A beautiful young jewish woman comes home and tells her mother that she is about to be wed.

Her mother is delighted, but the delight soon turns to anger when her daughter tells her that she is about to marry Prince Abdullah.

However, the daughter informs her mother that Prince Abdullah is rich beyond their wildest dreams, so her mother soon changes her mind and welcomes him into the family.

Six months later they are living a life of luxury, the mother has her own palace and the daughter lives with her husband in the biggest palace in the entire middle east.

So one afternoon the mother and daughter are having a chat over coffee and the daughter says

"Oh mother, I love my Arab husband so much.. He treats me well, he looks after you and we are rich beyond our wildest dreams"

"yeeesss" her mother says smiling wryly.

"But, theres... well......"

"Go on" says her mother.

"Well, all he ever wants to do is fuck me in the arse. He bends me over at least five times a day and just bangs away at my arse."

"When we met my arsehole was the size of a dime, but lately because he's fucked my arse so much it's become the size of a silver dollar !"

Her mother pauses, takes a sip of her coffee and says

"So you're going to complain over ninety cents?!
roflmao

All mushrooms can be eaten, but some only once.

Posts: 325 | Location: Essex, UK | Registered: 12 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brings a new meaning to the expresion "Loose Change" jump

Posts: 386 | Location: Displaced Yorkshireman | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cobra
posted Hide Post
Leave it to a Jewish mother to be practical. Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 8827 | Location: CANADA | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife actually laughed at that one!!! I thought it was great. These jokes really make my day!!

the chef

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cobra:
Leave it to a Jewish mother to be practical. Big Grin Big Grin

Big Grin

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote