THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    If Anyone Had Any Doubts About Blonde California Girls....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If Anyone Had Any Doubts About Blonde California Girls....
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
This happened to me, so no second hand story.

We have a pond with crocs in it.

There is a wooden bridge on one side of the pond, where water passes underneath.

This happened many years ago, before mobile phones came along.

We had pagers - for those unfamiliar with these, a pager is a small electronic device that shows the phone number of whoever is trying to contact you, and you cal them back.

A friend came along with friends of his.

Amongst them was a young girl from California.

She was blond.

I had painted the name WALTER on the back of one of the crocs in red paint.

Walter the croc was floating along.

My pager went off, and I looked at the caller, and could see it was Walter calling.

I said "Ah Walter is calling"

The lovely blond from California, looking at Walter the croc, said "OH MY GOD! HE CAN TALK?"

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

DRSS

Posts: 1975 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
rotflmo Was Her Last Name Pelosi???

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Moremonte:
rotflmo Was Her Last Name Pelosi???

No.

And she was a damn sight better looking than that old stupid hag! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for Norman Conquest to top your story.

Posts: 3811 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure I can top it or want to but several years ago we had a tailgate party down by the river with the necessary cases of beer etc. It was after dark + this red fox came running by + this one girl called out, "OMG, What an ugly bunny!"

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
O.K. try this one on for size. Several years ago my ex-daughter in law called me at my shop to ask what the current postage rate was. I told her it was 32 cents. All she had was a 28 cent on the envelope so I said no worries I have some makeup stamps, I'll bring you one over. (they lived right behind my shop). I had a Harry Truman 10 cent stamp over postage but no big deal). When I get there she's on her cell phone talking to a girlfriend. I give her the stamp + she says Who's this? I told her Harry Truman. She says Who? I said you know the president; the one that dropped the bomb? She says What bomb? Then she asks her girlfriend on the phone if she knows who Harry Truman is + I hear the girl reply Why, is he out in the yard? I just turned around + walked back to work.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
When I was still single I met a tall nice blonde at a local lounge & while my buds were dancing with her friends, we danced a couple then sat in the vestibule & talked for about an hour. She was still a bit tipsy and asked what is your nay agin? I say it's Ray. She said rain? I said no. RAY. Come on now, it only has three letters. It starts with an R ends with a Y and there's an A in the middle. Oh, I don't geh it. True story.

P.S. We've been married now for 30 years.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5239 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good for you. 30 years these days are impressive. After that much time, one gets to know one another. As I've said before; they're all crazy, you just need to find the level of craziness that you can live with.