THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Zen Teachings - a refresher
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zen Teachings - a refresher
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted
Zen Teachings

1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me for the path is narrow. In fact, just leave me alone.

2. Sex is like air. It's not that important unless you aren't getting any.

3. No one is listening until you pass gas.

4. Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.

5. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

6. If you think nobody cares whether you're alive or dead, try missing a couple of payments.

7. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

8. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

9. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

10. If you lend someone 20 bucks and never see that person again,it was probably well worth it.

11. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

12. Some days you are the dog, some days you are the tree.

13. Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.

14. Good judgment comes from bad experience ... And most of that comes from bad judgment.

15. A closed mouth gathers no foot.

16. There are two excellent theories for arguing with women. Neither one of them works.

17. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.

18. When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It's difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Posts: 1077 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you lend someone 20 bucks and never see that person again,it was probably well worth it.

It was well known on the local reservation the best way to keep someone away was to lend them money then tell people you were looking to get it back.

Had a woman report her daughter as a run away when I asked her how long she had been gone the women say a year and half.

I asked her why she was reporting her now.

The women said she learned her daughter won $1500.00 at the local bingo hall and wanted her home right now.

Posts: 19430 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Yep,I have found out over the years that $20.00 is cheap to never see someone again.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin