THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    "Balls of Fury" movie, my review
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Balls of Fury" movie, my review
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is a comedy that could have starred Jack Black, but had Dan Fogler instead.
It is that kind of Jack Black movie dry humor.

But the reason I am typing this is not Fogler or Christopher Walken, but the character Master Wong played by James Hong.

He is the Obi-Wan Kenobi of the movie as he completes Dan Fogler's Ping Pong training with lines like:

"It is better to die like a tiger than live like a pussy!"

"You must believe in yourself when no one else does; like right now for instance.."

"Ping Pong... is not the macarena. It takes patience. She is like a fine, well-aged prostitute... it takes years to learn her tricks. She is cruel, laughs at you when you are naked, but you keep coming back for more, and more! Why? Because she is the only prostitute I can afford."

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MuskegMan
posted Hide Post
Dammit . . . How many stars do you give it???

(out of 4 or 5 max)

I think Goldmember is my all-time fav for slapstick comedy. Mike Myers is a comedic genius.

<<MM>>

Posts: 2097 | Location: S.E. Alaska | Registered: 18 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
MM,
You are sitting there in a long Alaskan winter with enough information to decide if you want to see Balls of Fury.

What does it all mean?
You must believe in yourself when no one else does; like right now for instance..

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote