Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old Age at It's Best
 Login/Join

posted
Larry and Bob, two friends, met in the park every day to feed the pigeons, watch the squirrels and discuss world problems.

One day Larry didn't show up. Bob didn't think much about it and figured maybe he had a cold or something.. But after Larry hadn't shown up for a week or so, Bob really got worried. However, since the only time they ever got together was at the park, Bob didn't know where Larry lived, so he was unable to find out what had happened to him.

A month had passed, and Bob figured he had seen the last of Larry, but one day, Bob approached the park and -- lo and behold -- there sat Larry! Bob was happy to see him and told him so. Then he said, 'For crying out loud Larry, what in the world happened to you?

Larry replied, 'I have been in jail.'

'Jail!' cried Bob. What in the world for?'

'Well,' Larry said, 'you know Jane, that cute little blonde waitress at the coffee shop where I sometimes go?' 'Yeah,' said Bob, 'I remember her. What about her?

'Well, one day she filed rape charges against me; and, at 89 years old, I was so proud that when I got into
court, I pled guilty'.
The judge gave me 30 days for perjury.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
dancing

hehehe

"The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane." Mark Twain
TANSTAAFL

www.savannagems.com A unique way to own a piece of Africa.

DSC Life
NRA Life

Posts: 3386 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 05 September 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
dancing rotflmo Meeee Toooo!!hehehe

Posts: 2026 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is an old man by the Georgian village, carries a bucket of water on his dick.
The young horseman shouts him:
- Hey! What are you doing?
- Old began, my hands do not keep ...

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Vaspher, that one got me. Can you try it again?

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Like he old chap tha goes in the confessionan + says."Father,I need to make a confession.The priest says ,what was your sin? The old man says,I'm 98 years old,wife of 70 yeasrs,ids,grandkids,etc.
last night 2 young ladies took me to their hotel room + did the most outrageous to me. The preist asks."So you need to absolve your sins?"The old man ass,absolve,what is absove?. The Preiest says,you are catholic,right?He says "Hell no, my name is Saul Shilverstein"The priest says to him ,then why did you tell me?Saul says,"I'm 98 years old,I'm telling everybody."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote