THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    DANCE W NO BUTTER WORTH THE TIME NOT SO FUNNY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DANCE W NO BUTTER WORTH THE TIME NOT SO FUNNY
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of stradling
posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkB6T0fjp6s

Anyway it matters not, because my experience always has been that of---- a loss of snot and enamel on both sides of the 458 Win----

Posts: 1016 | Location: SLC Utah  | Registered: 13 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I watched a couple of the videos of her singing that song...

The french have a saying, and I apologize for butchering the spelling in advance; a certain j'est nais se quois...

If you can find it, the original 1976 Stevie Nicks doing "Rhiannon" in that black see thru teddy...

Just wow.

Rich

thanks

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of stradling
posted Hide Post
just trying to get the rancid butter taste out of the mouth

Anyway it matters not, because my experience always has been that of---- a loss of snot and enamel on both sides of the 458 Win----

Posts: 1016 | Location: SLC Utah  | Registered: 13 February 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Well Laura gone now. So is her husband/manager who believed this girl had a set of pipes worth hearing. Sad to hear of her passing as she brought a certain something special to the 80s.

One of Us
Picture of stradling
posted Hide Post
one of the best real talent

one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
I watched a couple of the videos of her singing that song...

The french have a saying, and I apologize for butchering the spelling in advance; a certain j'est nais se quois...

If you can find it, the original 1976 Stevie Nicks doing "Rhiannon" in that black see thru teddy...

Just wow.

Rich

thanks

No good spelling, but accurate pronunciation.

I side with You, she was apart of the rest and a nice girl.

J B de Runz
Be careful when blindly following the masses ... generally the "m" is silent

Posts: 1727 | Location: France, Alsace, Saverne | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I never dated a girl named Gloria, but after hearing this song I always wanted to... Frowner

Or maybe even a girl named Laura... Big Grin

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote