New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary visits a school
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hillary Clinton goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand. Hillary asks him what his name is.

"Kenneth.”

"And what is your question, Kenneth?"

"I have three questions:
First - whatever happened in Benghazi ?
Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?
Third –whatever happened to the missing 6 billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"
Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary Clinton informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, "Okay where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?" A different boy—little Johnny--puts his hand up; Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is.

"Johnny."

"And what is your question, Johnny?"
"I have five questions:

Third- whatever happened to the missing 6 billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"
Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?
Fifth - where's Kenneth?

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Liam Mark Slattery
posted Hide Post
quote:
his hand. Hillary asks him what his name is.

"Kenneth.”

"And what is your question, Kenneth?"

"I have three questions:
Third –whatever happened to the missing 6 billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"
Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary Clinton informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, "Okay where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?" A different boy—little Johnny--puts his hand up; Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is.

"Johnny."

"And what is your question, Johnny?"
"I have five questions:

Third- whatever happened to the missing 6 billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"
Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?
Fifth - where's Kenneth?

brilliant

Military Police

Posts: 32 | Location: Rep. of Ireland | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a neighbor across the street, young woman that is deeply involved with the dumocrat party here in Iowa. Last week hillary was here for a visit. "Out of the blue" she got a call from one of her friends in the party inviting her to coffee, at a small coffee shop in LeClaire. Turned out hillary was there, as were a couple other prominent members of the party. She was overwhelmed, and damn near peed herself over the deal. When she left, of course, she plastered pictures and such all over face book, her friends were all duly impressed. Until later that day when hillary's people released the pictures calling it a "random meeting with every day Iowans". What a crock

Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kenneth isn't the only one who has "randomly" died after being associated with the Clinton's. Do a little research and you'll KNOW what happened to poor little Kenneth in your story!
Zeke

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2